About Me

My photo
Au clair de la lune is about the past lives of clothes, or where everything old is new again. I make useful and beautiful items for adults, children, and homes out of recycled fabric.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Spanglish miembro de la semana

Check out handbag cave -- Spanglish group's miembro of the week. It was so nice to be Spanglish group's miembro of the week last week, now it's my turn to help promote this lovely shop with very creative bags.


Visit:

handbagcave

To see more of her work just click here

2 comments:

  1. I can't decide if my favorite is the sour apple green makeup pouch or the corduroy tote!!
    Celeste (Crickets)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the input! I really appreciate it to be in your blog :)
    Raquel/handbagcave

    ReplyDelete